Ensurge Micropower ASA (OSE: ENSU and OTCIQ: ENMPY), today released its interim report for the first quarter of 2022 and condensed consolidated financial statements as of March 31, 2022 for the Ensurge Micropower ASA group.
Highlights of the report include:
- Achieves higher unit cell cycling performance
- Validated packaging materials and guaranteed packaging ensure an airtight seal
- Successful realization of end-to-end handling of ultra-thin substrates
- Filing of several patents
- Existing customers remain actively engaged and are in the process of integrating the Ensurge microbattery into their products
- Significant entry of new customers with strong interest. Many products are not possible without the Ensurge Microbattery
- Form factor flexibility, power density, fast charging and low temperature reflow are key metrics driving demand for our offering
- Expect to provide Ensurge microbattery samples to customers shortly
CEO Kevin Barber will discuss the company’s progress via web conference on Wednesday, May 25, 2022 at 8:00 a.m. CET. At the time of the event, the conference is accessible at https://channel.royalcast.com/landingpage/hegnarmedia/20220524_7/.
Following the event, a recording will be available on the Company’s Investor Relations website at https://ensurge.com/investor-relations/presentations-webcasts/.
The first quarter financial report and the presentation used for the webcast are attached.
About Ensurge Micropower
Ensurge is Energizing Innovation™ with the first ultra-thin, flexible, reliable and fundamentally safe solid-state lithium microbattery for the 1-100 milliampere-hour (mAh) class of wearable devices, connected sensors and beyond. The innovative Ensurge microbattery enables rechargeable, high-energy-density products that are ideal for limited form-factor applications, including hearing aids (hearing aids and wireless headphones), portable digital and health devices, sports and fitness equipment and IoT sensor solutions that use energy harvesting to power everyday things. The company’s state-of-the-art manufacturing facility, located in the heart of Silicon Valley, combines patented process technology and materials innovation with the scale of roll-to-roll production methods to bring the benefits of technology Ensurge in established and expanding markets. . Ensurge Micropower ASA (“Ensurge”) is a publicly traded company in Norway with headquarters in Oslo and global headquarters in San Jose, California.
Ståle Bjørnstad – Investor Relations
E-mail: [email protected]
Telephone: +47 99 16 76 72
Kevin Barbier – President and CEO
E-mail: [email protected]
This information is subject to the disclosure requirements in accordance with Section 5-12 of the Norwegian Securities Act.
Ensurge Q1 2022 Webcast Presentation 220525 FINAL